At St. Thomas’ Primary School we aspire for each child to achieve their very best.
St. Thomas’ Primary School aims to develop each child emotionally, physically, intellectually, spiritually and socially so that they are able to fulfil their true potential and are prepared for the next stage in their education leading towards adulthood.
At St. Thomas’ Primary School we work to achieve the following long-term aims:
· To attain a welcoming, calm, happy and purposeful atmosphere.
· To provide an education free from discrimination.
· Children will be encouraged to show consideration and respect for others and their property.
· To deliver the EYFS statutory framework relating to learning, development and welfare in early years and the national curriculum in Key Stage 1 and 2 and all guidelines issued by Wolverhampton Local Education Authority.
· To provide positive role models.
· To provide a school environment which is attractive, stimulating and informative.
· To provide a framework of support to enable the effective development of all staff
Department for Education - Performance data and KS2 results.
Wolverhampton City Council - Links to main education and learning page.
Wolverhampton City Council - Links to school admissions page.
Click here for more information.